This pic speaks for itself.
During the next week, we toured Williamsburg, Charlottesville (where Monticello-Jefferson's home is), and headed back up to Alexandria where Ryan and Rachel lived. Virginia is SO gorgeous!!!!! We saw all the usual sites in Alexandria and D.C. and MOST importantly...the whole reason we were there...we went to Ryan's med school graduation from George Washington University. It was so exciting and we are SO proud of Doctor McBeth! Then we helped them pack the moving truck and get ready to move to Rochester, NY where they will be for the next 3-4 years for Ryan's Emergency Medicine Residency. What a handsome ER doc he will make! Of course I couldn't help much with the packing/lifting/cleaning so I got to watch the boys while everybody else worked! It was awesome! Liam (2) and Gavin (3 months?) are just the absolute cutest kids and I had SO much fun playing with them!
Listen closely!
Yep, "Doctor Ryan Kent McBeth"!
It was a great trip and I'm so glad I got to go, but I was SO happy to get home the following Tuesday. I missed Adam like crazy and really needed a good night's rest in MY bed! We spent the next weekend here in the Del Rey, going on walks and going to see Thor and Pirates. Then last weekend (Memorial Day weekend) we went down to San Diego again. Ryan and Rachel came down for several days to hang out before residency starts and they lose their lives again, so Brandon, Melanie, Ty and me and Adam went down too. It was the first time since...I don't even know when that the WHOLE family was together! We weren't missing anyone! It was so exciting...and a little wild! We spent hours in the pool, played games, ate lots of good barbeque food, went to Disneyland, and took family pictures (which really depressed me I have to say...unfortunately those pictures will be on my parent's wall for months or years to come!)
WHEW! What a month, eh? But all good and so fun. I wish I had more pictures to post, but they're all on my mom's camera because I got sick of taking pictures that I knew she would have anyway! So there's the update...you can visualize all the happs in your head!

1 comment:
Ton, it seems like your belly hasn't grown much you still look tiny! How far along are you? I'm so excited for your little guy to make his appearance!
Post a Comment