Alas, the third trimester is here! I can't believe how fast pregnancy is going! Since about 20 weeks, I feel like it's just blazing by. This boy is quite the mover. Every time we get an ultrasound the nurses go on and on about how active he is. I think we have a mini Adam on our hands here people! I love this little boy already! He was 2 lbs 7 oz last Wednesday, and growing fast...so is Mom for that matter! I started seeing a high-risk doctor on top of my regular OB and the dietician for my diabetes. This high-risk OBGYN will monitor the baby's growth, fluid levels, etc to make sure he isn't growing too fast, getting too big, or not growing enough, as both sides are very common among Gestational Diabetes Mamas. It is very comforting to know that Baby Todd is being so closely watched by so many people so we can make sure he's healthy and doesn't get too big to deliver naturally!
Besides tired, I am feeling great. I have been so blessed in this pregnancy!
Here are the 28 week pictures. Sorry the ultrasounds are kind of weird looking, I had to take pictures of the pictures!


If you haven't noticed, this boy is a thumb sucker!!

3 comments:
Ah, I am so jealous you are getting 4D ultrasounds! The pictures are amazing!! And you don't look big at all-you look small to me!
so cute!
you look great!! and the ultrasound is incredible. good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Post a Comment