I know I've said it before, but this boy is super ACTIVE! He's gotten big enough now that I can feel him in my stomach. He'll jab an elbow or a knee or some body part into me, and I can actually touch and feel HIM inside me. It's so cool. He's very responsive, so if we push on my tummy or poke whatever body part is sticking into me, he'll give us a JAB just to let us know that he's gonna do what he wants! I feel even more in touch and closer to this boy now that I can feel his body, feel his responses, feel how he reacts to things (like when I eat spicy food-he goes crazy!) and things like that. I love bonding with him. And now that he is pretty much always moving, hiccuping, responding, etc Adam can finally feel his movements. Up until now, his movements were so sporadic that every time Adam would try and feel him, he'd stop and not budge until Adam moved his hand. But now he just keeps on moving and I'm so glad that Adam can feel more part of it.
Doc says 5 more weeks of cookin' and then he can come any time! I hope baby heard that cuz I'd love him to come early! Our lease is up in a few weeks in the apartment we're in right now. The company Adam works for has been paying for our apartment during his internship, but as his internship is over in a couple weeks, it's time for us to move out! We're actually really excited because although it's been really fun to live a block from the beach, we're ready to have more space (especially with the baby coming) and to live in a quieter, more peaceful, less L.A. place. We found an apartment in Fountain Valley, about 40 minutes south of where we are now, right by Huntington Beach in northern Orange County, and we are so happy with it. It's a beautiful complex right next to a huge park in a nice peaceful neighborhood with lots of families, and the apartment actually has a washer/dryer! Seriously a miracle find! We're looking forward to our move July 23rd, and are just hoping that baby will give us at least a week to set everything up before he comes. Any time after that though--come on BABY!!
My family says I've "popped" but I actually feel pretty small now. Doc says my belly is measuring 31 weeks. Not too shabby, I'll take it.

3 comments:
Yep, you're still tiny! And so cute, as always. He and Owen must be kindred spirits. That kid has gone crazy... can't keep him out of anything anymore. We are in trouble!! Got a couple of active little boys on our hands!
You look teeny! Only 8 weeks to go! Woohoo!!
You look fantastic. And I can't believe you are so close!
P.S. Sorry about the pic on my blog, I think you should be proud though, you make a pretty amazing goofy face, not everyone can say that.
Post a Comment