Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Hiccups in Ma Belly
Baby gets the hiccups about 10 times a day. Is this normal? The rhythmic bump..bump..bump..bump is driving me nuts-o!! I love his random movements and kicks and belly distortions, but the constant rhythm of the hiccups is making me crazy! Sometimes I find myself holding my breath, thinking maybe it'll cure HIS hiccups. It doesn't work. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
TOTALLY NORMAL! i found it to be really annoying while in my belly especially when i'm trying to sleep but when they're born it's cute the first time but gets annoying cuz it distracts them from eating and stuff.
I've heard that hiccups = healthy baby. But mostly everything you hear is bogus. But still, it makes you feel better when they are driving you nuts. I totally think they are annoying. It's like a leg muscle twitch you can't stop! Haha, I'm such a pessimist.
Pretty sure I heard Mel complaining of that once or twice. Weird.
Yes! All three of my babies had the hiccups throughout the whole day. If your little boy is like mine it does not stop there. Carter still has the hiccups about 10 times a day. Since he had them all the time inside of me it seems like it does not bother him at all.
Traci had hiccups all the time in my tummy! Then after she was born she had hiccups all the time in the hospital and I was all, 'yup, thats my baby!' You know all those things they say about mixing up babies? well that could NEVER happen. You'll know which one is your baby!
Carmen didn't have hiccups all too often though...
Best of luck with labor and delivery and newborn feeding fun-ness!
Post a Comment