I mentioned the mosquitos, right? Well did I mention I'm allergic?! Check out this cankle!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Camping
This last weekend we went camping with some friends of ours, the Taits, and had a blast. We went to Warm River and the campground was beautiful!! Our sites were right on the water and besides the millions of mosquitos, it was a great weekend-we even took Duke! Jordan got to fly fish, we roasted s'mores, drove up the mountain a little ways to Mesa Falls, and finally got the taste of summer we'd been waiting for!



I mentioned the mosquitos, right? Well did I mention I'm allergic?! Check out this cankle!
I mentioned the mosquitos, right? Well did I mention I'm allergic?! Check out this cankle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow- your pictures are so pretty! If Brad sees these, especially the fly fishing ones, we'd be in a car to Idaho before I could blink. Hmm... now that I think about it, that might not be a bad idea! Find a way to get rid of those pesky cankle-causing mosquitoes (and convince our bosses we don't really have to work) and we're there!
DO IT DO IT! That'd be so great-show him now!
I want to go camping so badly!!!! That looks like a beautiful trip, cankle and all.
Hey Todds! It really was a lot of fun camping with you guys. I can't wait to do it again. Im so glad that we have become such good friends. I feel really lucky to have met you. p.s.-I am SOO SUPER fat! and Sorry about your cankles...i know how it feels. :)
Mosquito’s are one thing I don't miss about Rexburg, I do miss going camping. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment