I realized that it's been quite a while since Duke was featured on our family blog. This is really very sad, considering he is almost as much a part of our family as Adam and I are. As much as we miss his teeny-tiny little puppy face and body, we really enjoy how much he now loves to play and roughhouse, and we especially appreciate how much he loves and adores us. Much to my dismay, Adam is by far his favorite (even though it was ME that picked him!). Even this is cute though, because Duke follows Adam quietly around the house, just waiting to be noticed, and often lays by the garage door awaiting "dad's" return from classes and football practice. Dispite his being our little "Master of Disaster", for the time being he's our little baby and we just love him like crazy!!
Unfortunately his favorite spot in the house--our bed
He loves being outside!!

Can't really tell here, but sometimes we can't find him for a good 15 minutes, then we realize he's disappeared in the brown blanket on our brown couch!
Waiting for daddy
4 comments:
I want a dog! Thats so awesome that he does all that.
Love it, totally reminds me of stuff Roxanne does. If either one of us is gone, she just sits on the back of the couch watching out the window for when we get home. I've been home sick for a few days and she's been my little sidekick following me around, cuddling with me on the couch or wherever I am. She'll even sit on my textbook if she thinks its getting in the way of her adoring me. The funniest is when I do pushups, she sits next to my head and licks my face whenever I'm in the down part of the pushup. I could go on...dogs are awesome.
Tonya! I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog.
He is going to go through withdrawals when you have a baby. Roxy is doing better now though, no more pulling her hair out.
Cute little Duke!
Rachel
Post a Comment