Saturday, April 18, 2009
Virginia IS for Lovers
We got home last night from our trip to Virginia/D.C. We had an absolute blast and loved everything about the area! We got to spend time with Tonya's mom, Tanner, Liam, Ryan, and Rachel. We went to most of the usual tourist hot-spots and also spent a lot of time in Old Town Alexandria where we stayed. We rode the Metro into D.C. a couple times, which was an adventure, ate at an old tavern in Old Town where prominant fore-fathers ate, drank and slept (Washington and Jefferson primarily), and went on tours of the White House and Capitol Building. After celebrating both of our birthdays and our anniversary on this great trip, we definitely proved the adage that "Virginia is for Lovers".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So jealous! While your guys were having fun in Virginia, we were stuck in gay Utah! PS- We have the same blog background! I think we copied you! Ha Gotta love the summer look!
Fun pics! I'm glad you guys had fun. You should really just move here already.
So when do you guys start your internship out here? I ask "when" and not "if" because I've decided you're definately doing it.
adam - so we were wondering where in VA/DC you guys are at (since i grew up there). Looking at your pictures makes me want to go back so bad!!
Post a Comment