Don't you love it when you're driving down the street, a song comes on the radio, and just as some pedestrian is crossing in front of your car suddenly you realize...they're walking to the beat of the song you're listening to! In that very moment, your life is a music video, and this stranger is a part of it (without knowing, which somehow makes it even better)!
Ah the simple things that make us smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just had a mental image of that happening to the tune of "I'm too sexy". That has infinite possibilities. Or the Ultimate Dance Party song that that girl in our spanish class dances to. I like that one better.
I think you have it wrong. I and a few others posess a certain power. My life IS a music video, and wherever I go, other peoples' music is in sync with my actions and steps. I guess you experienced this phenomenon. I didn't know Ed was still in Rexburg, if it happens again, tell him I said what's up.
Post a Comment