I found this site that lets us upload photos of Adam and I and the site creates our babies. I thought I'd share them with you all. Presenting Baby Todd 1, 2, and 3 (with probably more to come because we are now obsessed with this site!)
hahaha. I have dabbled with this site as well. Me and my room mates had quite a blast. We notice that about every ten babies was actually cute and the rest where disgusting. But it looks like you guys did pretty well for yourselves
Haha actually I made one for you guys (Ryan and Rachel), Brandon and Melanie, Daniel and Sarah, AND best of all-my parents! Lets just say the poor child looks nothing like any of us thank goodness!!
I meant reproduce now...oh well, the joke is over. I think I'll go play with dirt.
So I have yet to see Twilight. I admit I wasn't fond of the books but I read them anyway so I could have reason to make fun of them. Were you one of the screaming girls in the audience anytime Edward came on screen?
We, Adam and Tonya, were married in April of 2008. We are both Brigham Young University-Idaho Alumni, Tonya in Elementary Education and Adam in Construction Management. We live in Orange County, CA and love the sunny weather and ocean breeze! Connor joined our little family on August 11, 2011 and has made our lives infinitely more beautiful. We pinch ourselves every day to make sure this dream we're living in is really our reality! Take a sneak-peak into a little piece of our life, but beware that we may also come poking around in yours!
7 comments:
This is fun, and also a little creepy. How is your unborn child swimming?
hahaha. I have dabbled with this site as well. Me and my room mates had quite a blast. We notice that about every ten babies was actually cute and the rest where disgusting. But it looks like you guys did pretty well for yourselves
so cute - get on it!
Umm, Rachey above was Ryan, once again. Yeah, I went and tried it out and most of the babies were really creepy looking, so I won't be posting ours.
Haha actually I made one for you guys (Ryan and Rachel), Brandon and Melanie, Daniel and Sarah, AND best of all-my parents! Lets just say the poor child looks nothing like any of us thank goodness!!
I want to say "reproduce no!"...but...
I meant reproduce now...oh well, the joke is over. I think I'll go play with dirt.
So I have yet to see Twilight. I admit I wasn't fond of the books but I read them anyway so I could have reason to make fun of them. Were you one of the screaming girls in the audience anytime Edward came on screen?
Post a Comment