Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween!
We hope you all had a great Halloween! Ours started with a ward costume party on Thursday-as you can see, we were a football player and a cheerleader (hint: Tonya was not the cheerleader...) Then on Friday we spruced up the house a little spooky and busted out our candy bowl for the kids! We saw lots of adorable costumes, including a little 1 yr. old Curious George! Duke went crazy every time they knocked on the door, thinking it was the neighbor kids coming to play. He felt deprived when we made him stay inside because the neighbor kids are his favorite part of every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, Ryan and I want to see the pics of you guys from Halloween but they aren't showing up. Not sure whats going on.
A few things:
1) Adam has the most robust legs I've ever seen on a cheerleader. And I like it.
2) Your wiener is cute.
3) Duke is laying on my blanket.
Yeah I'm not really sure what's going on either, sometimes our pictures show up, sometimes notsomuch...
Yay, they showed up this time! Duke is so crazy cute. I loved your description on our blog of how he follows you to the bathroom, Roxy does the same thing, its hilarious.
P.S. She looks really big right now cause her hair is really long. We are getting her shaved down this week, then she'll look like a rat.
Um LOVE the costumes!! and pretty sure I have always wanted a weiner dog.. no joke..Why haven't I seen you around town woman?
Post a Comment