Monday, April 30, 2012

A Little Bit Beachy

We've had 2 really great beach days so far this Spring. One was over a month ago, we went in the morning so Adam could surf and me and Connor could enjoy the weather and watch the dogs (we went to dog beach). This Saturday we decided to go to the regular beach so we didn't have to worry about all the dogs running through our stuff, licking Connor in the face and kicking sand in his eyes! He wasn't too fond of that! We spent a few hours at the beach, and even though Adam and I got fried, we had such a fun day! We love living so close to the beach and lots of fun beachy towns, makes for great Summer days and beautiful Winter drives! Connor had fun playing in his tent most of the time, and when he was over that he liked dipping his toes in the freezing cold ocean! Our friends also joined us for some of the time, so Connor had his buddy Ethan to play with!







2 comments:

Ruby said...

Jealous!!! I wish I was that close to the Ocean! He's growing way too fast Tonya!

Da Mama said...

We must meet at the beach some this summer. I'd like to enjoy the sun, sand, and grandson!