Congratulations! He is such a cutie and I love the name. I hope everything went well with labor and that you're doing fantastic! And I'm super jealous you had yours and I'm still waiting :)
He is SO cute! Really...he is a beautiful baby boy. I want to kiss those cheeks! I am soooo very happy for you guys. I hope everything went well. You all look great- so Im assuming everything went pretty well. I wish I could be there...he needs me! :) You look beautiful Tonya. Miss you guys. We will call soon- we have been trying to hold off to give you time to settle into being a new mommy and daddy before we bother you. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Congrats! Tonya - I can't wait to see you a Mom (you were meant to be one) and I can't WAIT to see Adam turn into mush whenever he holds that baby. He is adorable!
We, Adam and Tonya, were married in April of 2008. We are both Brigham Young University-Idaho Alumni, Tonya in Elementary Education and Adam in Construction Management. We live in Orange County, CA and love the sunny weather and ocean breeze! Connor joined our little family on August 11, 2011 and has made our lives infinitely more beautiful. We pinch ourselves every day to make sure this dream we're living in is really our reality! Take a sneak-peak into a little piece of our life, but beware that we may also come poking around in yours!
10 comments:
Congratulations! He is such a cutie and I love the name. I hope everything went well with labor and that you're doing fantastic! And I'm super jealous you had yours and I'm still waiting :)
He is SO cute! Really...he is a beautiful baby boy. I want to kiss those cheeks! I am soooo very happy for you guys. I hope everything went well. You all look great- so Im assuming everything went pretty well. I wish I could be there...he needs me! :) You look beautiful Tonya. Miss you guys. We will call soon- we have been trying to hold off to give you time to settle into being a new mommy and daddy before we bother you. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
So handsome! Congrats so much! Ahhh, so exciting! :)
You did get pictures of his hairy ears right? Just sayin, those might not last. Congrats again on little Con-man. He's pretty dang cute. See ya soon.
congrats you guys! so excited! and his name is absolutely perfect. he's so handsome and darling!
Ahh! So happy for you! It's the best thing in the world! Love you guys and hope to see you soon.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. You will be such good parents! Can't wait to see more pictures.
I do want to see pictures of those ears.
Congrats! Tonya - I can't wait to see you a Mom (you were meant to be one) and I can't WAIT to see Adam turn into mush whenever he holds that baby. He is adorable!
Oh Tonya he is so sooo precious! What a darling lil guy! Congrats!!!! :)
Post a Comment