Sunday, July 31, 2011

38 Weeks

38 weeks!!! Get this baby out of me! Ok so maybe I'm not going that crazy, I still feel good I just finally feel READY. Our move last week was a bit rough. Everybody else did the work (thank you Adam, mom, dad, Tanner, Brandon, Colin, Caroline, and Russ!) but I still managed to come away with sausage toes and cankles. The swelling lasted all week, painfully, but is now thankfully gone and I feel much improved. We installed the car seat, I packed our hospital bag, we're ready!!


Icing my poor swollen tootsies


I went to the doctor for my weekly appointment on Thursday and I was 1 cm. dilated and 40% effaced with contractions coming once or twice a day. Then on Friday I started to get more contractions so today, Sunday, we started timing them and they're coming 20 minutes apart. They're not getting any closer together, but maybe that will help the progress along? We'll see at our next appointment!

By the way, we love our new place! We are so happy with our apartment, our ward, and Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach. Come visit us any time!






And this is about how Adam feels these days.

5 comments:

jkzank said...

Oh your belly is so cute! When you popped out so readily I thought you might end this pregnancy quite big but you are still small! I can't wait for you to meet your little man, you are going to love him more than you know! Love you and hope we can see you three soon!

Ruby said...

You can do it!!! That comment is for baby boy todd haha. I bet you're so ready for him to get here!! Good luck guys!! and that pic of Adam is just too funny. love it!!

Rachey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RyGuy said...

I love the picture of the toes peeking out just past the belly! I wish you luck in the pushing, and sitting down gently that is to come. I'm so excited for you guys!

Da Mama said...

Oh good golly! That picture of your feet beyond the belly, simply too funny! Your feet are so far away you long thing you, that they don't look proportionate. Its like you hid a little kid under your belly and its her feet!
Or it kinda looks like that SNL skit of the Lawrence Welk singers and the lady with the doll hands except its doll feet.
I also like the pic of Adam and his tech stash next to him. looks like he wore himself out alright!