Sunday, July 17, 2011

36 Weeks

We are now at 36 weeks and getting super anxious to meet Little Man. I had my last ultrasound this last week at the high risk doctor to see how boy is faring size-wise. Turns out he was right at 6 lbs. which is right at average for 36 weeks! Way to go baby! And way to go Mommy for sticking to the diabetes diet and exercise plan! Am I allowed to toot my own horn? I think so.

He is still moving like crazy and he is head down ready to make his way. After our move this upcoming Saturday, he is welcome to come any time. We love you no-name baby boy Todd!!




2 comments:

Rachey said...

Those are fun pics of you and Adam:)

RyGuy said...

1. Photogenic couple 2. I'm really excited for a new nephew! 3. I'm really impressed with you, I don't think I'd have it in me to stick to that kind of diet.