
MACARONI AND CHEESE.
Yes. Mac and Cheese. Microwaveable, stoveable, spongebob or spirals, I love them all. I am trying not to burn myself out by eating it ALL the time, because a wise friend of mine told me to be careful of that or I'd never be able to stand the sight of it after pregnancy. So I'm pacing myself, but man I love mac and cheese!

(And in case you're wondering, yes I am eating it right now, and yes it is Spongebob)

10 comments:
Rachel and I were just discussing recently our childhood favorites that we no longer have a taste for. This was one of them. Although, Rachel tends to like some of them when she's pregnant.
haha...that was totally me too!! I ate mac and cheese at least 4 times a week!! I loved it when I was prego..but now I can't even stand it..sad, because I still want to eat it..that's so funny!! That was like my only craving..oh and kool aid..oh and juju fruits..haha
Congrats! I didn't even know you were preggo! That is awesome! Let me know if I can help in any way.
Mmm, I think I want some now, and I want to be sponge bob.
I burned myself out on crackers 'n cheese and ham and cheese hot pockets (what's with cheese?). But they were the ONLY thing I could eat. If you're eating other things hopefully you'll be fine. Love you and am still so ecstatic for you!!
I still love Mac and Cheese. Its only 99 cents for heaven's sake!
EeWWWWW. Seriously, Kraft Mac and cheese?? At least you could go with velveta shells and cheese if you are doing the fast thing. They at least taste better and the cheese sauce isn't all runny. Better still, make mac and cheese from scratch--it's SOOOOO much better.
Really tho' I am so happy about you being pregnant. If you want to eat Kraft mac and cheese (yuk) go right ahead.
HAAHA that is so funny cuz I have totally been craving mac and cheese too but I go with easy mac cuz it is faster and curbs that craving in a zap!!!! LOL. So lovin me some easy mac spongebobs these days!!!! :)
I craved spaghettio's. Straight up nasty but I would daydream about my lunch all morning at work. I haven't eaten another one since.
Post a Comment