I am now 16 weeks and feeling pretty darn good. I'm mostly past the nausea and feel like a have a little more energy. I spent a week in Califoria visiting my family while Adam went to Reno for his Construction competition. It was so nice to get a break from Idaho, and I must say it made me feel so much better and I came back feeling energized. I ate tons of fruit straight off my parent's trees, did some maternity shopping, and basked in the 60-70 degree weather. Even the rain we had while I was there couldn't dampen my spirits. It was just so refreshing to get out of the snow and be able to walk around a bit outside without freezing my nose hairs.
It is truly a relief to enter the second trimester, to know the baby is strong and healthy, to watch my belly grow, and to start feeling the baby move (ok to be honest since it's my first and I really have nothing to compare it to, the motions I'm feeling really could just be gas, but sometimes I swear it's definitely the baby).
We look forward to finding out the sex of the baby in just under a month! Guesses?
Belly pic:
12 comments:
I'm going to throw in my guess first... BOY!!
I love seeing your little belly :)
I would LOVE for it to be a girl... but what else can you expect in your family? Its probably a boy!
Could you imagine if it was a girl. Your mom would go NUTS! That would be exciting.
You look so cute and happy. My guess is a girl!
Cute belly pic! :) Glad you were able to enjoy some California warmth recently! I've heard it has been miserable in Rexburg! My guess is a GIRL?! At least I have a 50/50 chance here right? ;) haha! So excited for you!
I hope it's a boy!
Oh I love seeing your belly grow!! I'm gonna say boy and hold true to the McBeth's-have-boys-walker's-have-girls stipulation. Love you guys!
Tonya! I am so excited for you and Adam, this is the first I've heard of your pregnancy. Glad to hear everything is going good for you two :) I think it's going to be a boy. Seems to run that way in this family :)
Love, Kari
You call that a baby bump? I look like that after a good meal. sigh...
BOY!
DUH! It's a boy. McBeths do boys and Walkers do girls. It's like a law or something. But, maybe since you are the only McBeth girl, you will have a girl. One can always hope (at least until the ultrasound.) You'll be happy either way.
I just realized I will get to see you pregnant in a couple of months. Yay!
Glad you are feeling good. I can't wait to know if Owen is getting a playmate or a future wife. :) You look so cute!
Tonya I just realized you are 1/2 way there! Look at the baby chart , awesome!
Post a Comment