Monday, August 30, 2010
Baker Family Reunion
This is more a request for information than a post really. We had a great family reunion with my mom's side of the family a couple weeks ago up in Bear Lake, ID/UT. It was super fun and awesome to see everyone. So here's my request: Does anybody know when all those fabulous pictures everybody (except me) took all through the weekend are going to be posted? We'd talked about posting them all on SmugMug...has that happened yet? I'd love to see everyone's pictures and get some on my computer! Let's get it together people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have over 200 and I've posted a bunch on facebook. I haven't done my blog yet but Jake has a bunch, Uncle Brad has the pictures with everyone and your mom has a bunch!
Sorry I didn't take a single pic. I just figured everyone else would do it so I was a lazy bum. But I also had heard that there would be a smugmug site to visit. Hopefully someone is on it!
We set up a SmugMug account for the reunion two years ago that we should keep adding to. It's http://bakerbunch.smugmug.com/
Password is "Password1"
Tell everyone please:).
Post a Comment