
We obviously have no qualms against being really immature on a day like this.

Apparently my family really likes Argyle


Some good friends from the major-it was so fun to graduate together

Grandpa and Grandma Todd

Noni and Papa

Thank you everybody who came, called, texted, and made this great day even greater!

6 comments:
Ha ha, that's hilarious that they are all in argyle! Makes me giggle.
Congrats girl! And Happy Birthday too. You rock!
Sorry we couldn't make it Taya, I'm too busy trying to graduate myself. I had forgotten how awesome Adam's grandpa is. Way to graduate hermanita.
Congradgumufations!
You are such a studette!!! congrats!
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel amazing? I'm proud of you! :)
OMG, That picture of you with your friends at graduation: you look just like your mom! I had to look twice. The first time I ever noticed the resemblence. I think you have the same smile!
Congratulations! You are going to be a great teacher. It was wonderful to see you and Adam. We will have to get together again in California.
Post a Comment