Graduation weekend was a really fun weekend. We had so much family come in to town and I felt really special! My parents, 2 youngest brothers, and both sets of grandparents came, along with Adam's dad, sister, dad's wife, and grandparents from Florida. We went to dinner at Olive Garden, come watched movies while others watched Adam play football Saturday night, went through all the grad festivities, and just sat around talking and laughing a lot. Here are some pictures of the whole affair:



1 comment:
Look at you all grown up and graduated! And look how much your family loves you- all the way from California and Florida. You are one lucky girl! :)
I know I didn't call/text but I was thinking about you on Saturday! It was a crazy day (well, crazy week) taking care of the 4 little ones and getting everything ready for mom to come home from hospital. Anyways, I love you and congrats!
Post a Comment