...I am thankful for the Gospel. How blessed we are to have the fullness of the Gospel in our day. We believe that we have a loving Father in Heaven who speaks to us still and cares about or choices and well-being. He answers prayers (even when it's not always in the way we expect), and loves us enough to give us trials which test our faith and make us stronger still. We have a modern-day Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, who leads His Church on the Earth and guides us in the way He would Himself. We have eternal families. When this life is over, we won't have to be without our loved ones forever, because He has sealed us into eternal families. What hope and meaning the Gospel brings to my life!

John 21: 15-17
15 ¶ So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. 17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
2 comments:
This "thankful for" will be hard to top for the next six days. A little prediction...the last one will be grape juice.
I love that you are doing this "8 days of Thanksgiving" it's brilliant and got me thinking about all the many things I have to be grateful for!
Post a Comment