I have a long list of travelling to-do's. I don't necessarily think of myself as one who loves to travel. I get sick on airplanes and HATE living out of a suitcase. I like to speed through museums, taking everything in quickly and moving on, but I could spend hours looking at ruins and beautiful ocean and rolling green landscapes. I love to learn and I really love staying in hotels and experiencing new kinds of food. Right now I am taking a World History class "From the beginning to 1500" and just finished an assignment on the establishment of Greece and its Empires. This got me to thinking about the places I want to see before I die. Here is my list in picture form:
England and Scotland of course, as we are going this August (I got this trip 3 years ago for Christmas and we finally get to go!!)
Bora Bora (me and Adam's ultimate dream vacation...only about $10,000)
And finally, Greece and Italy
Wish us luck!!
3 comments:
Tonya - I hear you sister. We are going to Italy next week and I CANT WAIT! We will have to swap vacation pictures because your vacation is one of my dream vacations. Little by little in this lifetime I will get to those places!
I have always wanted to go to Italy, maybe someday! Hopefully Rexburg is treating you guys good!
Not like I have room to complain, but I'm really jealous of you guys. We've been getting a serious itch to get out of the country for a while!
Post a Comment