Tuesday, February 14, 2012

6 Months

Connor is 6 months old (as of last Saturday). My how time flies when you're having a blast! This kid is the sweetest cutest little snuggle bug in the world and we are more smitten every day! He has the funnest personality and is growing more and more active by the minute.

Connor...
Loves to play peek-a-boo
Laughs a lot
Loves to be naked
Still cries like a newborn. His cry will break your heart. Guaranteed.
Loves to rough-house. He's so tough!
Still loves his jumper
Still loves his baths
Is a little rolling pin!
Is now eating solids like a champ. If you're just not feeding it to him fast enough he'll let you know with a grunt and a growl. His favorite food: Sweet Potatoes!
Grabs for everything in sight and immediately takes it to his mouth
Loves to shake his rattle
Scratches when he's sleepy..an interesting trait we've discovered. He puts his hand palm down on whatever is nearby (if I'm feeding him and reading a book at the same time, he'll reach up and scratch my book) and just scratches until he falls asleep. If he's still awake when I put him down for a nap, I will hear a *scratch scratch scratch* on his sheets while he dozes off.

Stats:
18 lbs 2 oz 60th %ile
28 in long 90th %ile
17 cm head 50th %ile
Our tall skinny boy!

And tooth #4 broke through today! he's been a little trouper.


"So...how did I get over here again?"



"Gimme the pudding cup!"

First feeding. Sweet potatoes. 1/30/12

3 comments:

Ruby said...

woah he is almost as tall as Max!!! I'm pretty sure your kid is going to be like 7 ft tall. woohoo!! NBA!!! Since Max will only be like 5'6" we're putting him in golf...

Cait said...

Oh my gosh! He looks huge! I love the picture of him going for the pudding. They only get more fun!

Tiffanie said...

oh my gosh he is sooo tall! i can't get over it.