Saturday, October 22, 2011

Connor's Blessing

Last Sunday we blessed Connor in my parent's ward, the ward I grew up in, down in Escondido. Thank you to all who were able to come and participate! It was a very special day and a very sweet blessing. We took a few family pictures afterwards before Connor did the unmentionable in his blessing outfit, but I left my camera at my parent's house (of course) so I'll have to post those later. But, after washing his outfit, we had a mini photo shoot at home (with an old camera) to commemorate the occasion, so here are a few pictures of our handsome little kiddo!

















Connor was great through the blessing, staring up at Brandon and smiling the whole time. Adam was so nervous he was convulsing, but we don't need to talk about that.

Oh, and the outfit? $18 at The Children's Place. Awesome.

8 comments:

brandiniboy said...

I think he looks like Baby Elvis in the bottom picture. That would be Elvis in his chubby years, of course.

Sarah d' said...

Yes. The son of Adam would bust out that chest and go for the Travolta/Saturday Night Fever look in his blessing outfit. Hoo, Hoo, Hoo, Hooo, Stayin' Alive! As soon as I finish the nine Halloween Costumes I need to get done before the 31st, I want to make your little dude a present and send it to you! I LOVE all of your posts! You two are such cute, literate parents!

Tiffanie said...

Connor is getting so big! He's so stinkin' cute. Good job on the outfit. Hope you're doing well, Mom :)

Ruby said...

He's sooo stinking cute!! And he's getting so big. Very handsome :)

Da Mama said...

Such cute pics Tonya and Adam. He is so cooperative! Well, for the most part. He was such an angel that whole day. Thanks for sharing it with us. It was a wonderful day. Im with Brandon on the last picture except he needs a little curled lip. I love the picture 4th from the bottom AWESOME!!

Sam said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!!

RyGuy said...

1. Seriously slick suit.
2. He is working it in those pictures.
3. He's starting to look like you guys, a lot loke Tonya in a couple of pictures.
4. I wanna meet him.

Rachey said...

I'm totally seeing Tonya in these pictures! Fun.