
Then in the Summer:

Halloween comes around and we have:

Around Christmas time:

I mean geez people! You know I'm a sucker for the holidays...and for oreos. Oreo milkshakes..oreos dipped in milk..oreos smothered in peanut butter..oreos in a ziploc in my school lunch..oreos bought as a treat for myself after doing the grocery shopping..I really never had a chance, did I? Adam swears that there's no difference in taste between the regular black/white oreos, and the brightly colored holiday oreos, but to me they just simply taste better in neon!

6 comments:
Yummy! Have you tried the ones at Christmas that are regular oreos covered in white chocolate... so good! They are a little hard to find, but well worth it. :) You headed down to Utah any time soon?
I totally agree with you, Tonya!!
So many of the holiday candies are way better than the non-holiday versions!
1. Have you tried the peanut butter cream oreos, or made a milk shake with them yet? I don't even buy the regular ones anymore.
2. My seasonal snack is reese's peanut butter cups. The seasonal ones that come in seasonal shapes actually taste better than the regular ones: pumpkin shaped, christmas tree, egg, etc. Delicous.
We recently found strawberry milkshake flavored oreos at Target. They were spectacular! Mel says she's a purist and likes the originals, but I take whatever flavor I can get.
YES I realized that I left both o those out--peanut butter oreos and strawberry milkshake oreos. Ecept I haven't tried the strawberry milkshake ones yet..I don't know why..they're PINK after all. But the PB ones are super good in a milkshake.
Post a Comment