It's not the pay (cuz there is none), it's not the hours (cuz they're exhausting), it's not the ease (cuz it's stressful)....it's the kids. Period. I love my job.
Brandon, this was for the song "Mama Goonie Bird" during our bird unit. So of course I was Mama Goonie Bird, and the kids were the "many chicks"...duh.
(And if you don't know the song "Mama Goonie Bird", you probably did not attend girls camp!)
I'm glad you like your job, you should be grateful for that, I think you are one of a small minority of people who actually find fulfillment in their work.
We, Adam and Tonya, were married in April of 2008. We are both Brigham Young University-Idaho Alumni, Tonya in Elementary Education and Adam in Construction Management. We live in Orange County, CA and love the sunny weather and ocean breeze! Connor joined our little family on August 11, 2011 and has made our lives infinitely more beautiful. We pinch ourselves every day to make sure this dream we're living in is really our reality! Take a sneak-peak into a little piece of our life, but beware that we may also come poking around in yours!
8 comments:
Why did you get the cool bird puppet and all of the other kids got the egg ones? I wish you weren't so self-centered all the time.
ah. i love this. and i agree 100%. i'm sure i'll agree even more after during my student teaching!
I know exactly what you mean. The kids make it worth it.
So cute! I love the two kids in front making peace signs.
Brandon, this was for the song "Mama Goonie Bird" during our bird unit. So of course I was Mama Goonie Bird, and the kids were the "many chicks"...duh.
(And if you don't know the song "Mama Goonie Bird", you probably did not attend girls camp!)
that's awesome, i want to be in elementary school again.
I don't know that song!
I'm glad you like your job, you should be grateful for that, I think you are one of a small minority of people who actually find fulfillment in their work.
I am so excited for you to be teaching....I bet you are great!
Post a Comment