Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random Fact

I could live on Salt and Vinegar Chips...

...and Grape Juice...

...all my life. Seriously. The end.

9 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

You HAVE to get salt and vinegar chips from Canada. There is no comparison. They are the best! You also have to have a baby sometime at Pomerado Hospital because I have never tasted better grape juice. It may be that you are in an already euphoric state but it is pretty dang good!

RyGuy said...

Were you hungry/thirsty when you wrote this post?

brandiniboy said...

I've decided that you are a weird person. That being said, I have strong feelings for apple juice.

RyGuy said...

I bought grape juice yesterday

brandiniboy said...

I bought eggnog tonight!!! This isn't really the place for such an announcement, but I wanted to share my joy with somebody.

Rachey said...

How much did they pay you for this advertisement?

Lauren said...

How have I known you for 10+ years and never knew this?

Allen Family said...

For the letters that I for decorations, I used mod podge on both sides. It was pretty easy. If you need any paper or embellishments just let me know. I have lots due to scrapbooking.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

When Aubree was preggers with Rhianna it was Salt and Vinegar chips and peach Propel, all the time, 24/7. It's the only thing that sounded and tasted good to her.