Saturday, October 3, 2009
Duke Is NOT a Wiener Dog!
As I was out just a minute ago taking Duke for a walk, an obnoxious neighborhood child began to chant "wiener dog wiener dog!" as we passed by. I resent that. I hate wiener dogs. I love Duke. Wiener dogs are ugly (in my opinion). Duke is adorable. I will admit, grudgingly, there are similar attributes. However if you know a wiener dog and you know Duke..you'll know the difference! In order to educate and illustrate my point, here are some pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Ha ha that's hilarious. I'm sorry to say I really do see the resemblance. The only major difference is the snout and Duke is way cuter than any weiner dog I've ever seen!
I know what you mean. We got a lot of people thinking that Samba is such a mean dog because she looks like a pit bull. I get so mad. So good for you for educating.
I love the costume! Adorable.
we can't be friends anymore.
my heart belongs to the short legged, long torsoed little hotdogs--and you just broke it!
;)
Yeah, Duke's a big wiener. Sorry. In his defense though, he's the cutest wiener I've ever seen. Yup.
Maybe the kid was just commenting on Dukes genitalia.
I doubt it Ry, because it's not all that impressive since we neutered him.
How humiliating...you cut of his ____, then strapped one to his back for halloween.
Post a Comment