Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Sorry Ladies...
...but I have the BEST husband ever! Today was a difficult day for me. I'm trying to get my feet on the ground with my new classes this semester, and along with that a new calling and the pressure of being a house wife (cooking, cleaning, etc.) I was feeling very stressed! For those of you who know me well know that when I'm stressed...I don't treat people well :/ I was pretty snappy at Adam (so snappy he left for a study group early just to give me some "Tonya time"). Well when he came home after his study group, he came bearing flowers and chocolate! Not just any flowers, and not just any chocolate however...bright blue and yellow flowers (because he knows I hate the stereotypical red roses) and Toblerone chocolate like we got on our trip in England--2 of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww Adam! What a sweetie~
aw that is so sweet!!! good luck with ur semester!
Mmmm, that was tender.
Crap, mel probably read this and now thinks i'm scum. Thanks a lot.
Congratulations on the Toblerone btw. Awesome.
Post a Comment