Our new semester started on Thursday, so Wednesday we decided to go to the state fair with Ping Pong and Ruby for a last summer harrah. It was a great day! We watched the hypnotist show, ate some GREAT food, checked out the livestock (where I almost threw up from the smell), and even got to witness a wedding ceremony! Yep, thats right, a couple got married in front of a crowd in jeans and cowboy boots at the idaho state fair, and then drove away in their golf cart. Now THATS country! Here's some pictures from our day:
Adam and I eating our fried foods-fried twinkie for me and fried snickers for Adam

Ruby and Ping-and the gigantic turkey leg that took their son's spot in the picture

The wedding

The getaway vehicle
4 comments:
omg a golf cart?? hahaha welcome to idaho!
Chase has always wanted a fried twinkie. Do you think he would be disappointed and cry or overjoyed from eating one?
Yah! You have a blog - me too :) This sounds so weird, but I love the fair in Blackfoot. I keep trying to tell James that it's better than any fair around. How was your first few days of school?
I miss this! It was so much fun... Wow that went by so fast!
Post a Comment