Friday, July 17, 2009

Backyard Fun and Incoming Baby Party

Last weekend we decided with a bunch of friends to have a Bring-Your-Own-Meat barbeque and movie in our backyard. The food was delicious and we set up our friend's projector on a white sheet over our fence and watched "Forever Strong". It was a blast and we plan on doing it again before the summer is done!



Then on Monday I had the opportunity to throw my very first baby shower for Sarah Ranson, a long time friend here in Rexburg. We played goofy baby games, gave out chocolatey prizes, and had some laughs. Here's to you Daniel and Sarah-we can't wait to see your little guy!

5 comments:

Rachey said...

At first when I saw the incoming baby thing I thought you were talking about you! Looks like a fun day, good idea with the sheet! But why do these people have a projector anyway?

The Todds said...

The school sells them for pretty cheap when they get outdated or when a pixel goes out or something, so they bought one and it's pretty fun!

And don't worry, if I were talking about me you wouldn't be hearing it first on our blog!

Anony said...

A movie in the backyard sounds so much fun. I wish we had our own place to do something like that. Thats a good idea.

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

let us know when you do a bbq and movie again. we really wanted to come last time but we were out of town.
here is our blog
http://blstephensfamily.blogspot.com/

Ruby said...

How could you? Really, tonya?? I mean, out of all the pics you took, you had to post the one of me chugging juice out of a baby bottle?? and it's not even a good one!! ah! but i love you anyway. k bye.