Monday, March 16, 2009

Meeting the Nephew

We just got back from a great weekend in Utah, seeing Tonya's family and meeting our new nephew, Liam. We played games, ate lots of food and candy, went to a comedy improv show, and went to Rachel's parent's house for Liam's blessing. We had so much fun and can't wait to see Ryan, Rachel, and Liam again in April.



6 comments:

tollestrupfamily said...

Awww....doesn't that just make you baby hungry????

rachbechep said...

how fun!!!
now i'm adding you to my "people i stalk on blogspot.com list"
:) see you tomorrow.

Travis and Liz said...

What a fun weekend!!! He is so cute!

RyGuy said...

Not sure what's better, my awesome face covered in wing sauce, or the fact that I'm covering up Noni in the group shot in order to make a gross face.

Rachey said...

Liam has his fist in his mouth in almost all the pictures from this past week, he loves that fist!

jkzank said...

Hi Tona! Ok, so I Have been blog stalking everyone in the family for awhile but now I have one so I don't feel so selfish. Here it is; jkzank.blogspot.com