Tuesday, November 27, 2012

September

Wow I can't believe it's been 3 months since I last updated! Yes life has gone on and it just plain got away with us! Instagram has all but fulfilled my need for a blog, BUT in the spirit of hopefully one day having our blog made in to a book to serve as a family journal, I will continue to update...hopefully more frequently! So this and the next few posts will be a picturelog catchup of the last few months.

In September we...

Rode a carousel and a big orange balloon with some of Mommy and Connor's friends (and all for free!)







Went on a family outing to the L.A. Observatory with Mommy's scouts


Went on a beach hike


Went on a Walk-and-Roll for Spina Bifida with Mommy's scouts


Mommy and Daddy got a babysitter and went on a real date without Connor!


And Connor and Mom ran off to Escondido for a week to stay with Uncle Tanner while Mimi and Pops went to Lake Powell!
















No comments: