











There were so many awesome ones of the many faces of Connor, but I can't post them all! Thanks Brandon and Brittany!!!
**Pictures to come soon of Connor's first haircut. Worst mistake we've made yet! His hair was one thing that just made Connor CONNOR, but he was slowly losing it and looking more and more like an unfortunate old man every day, so we took nature into our own hands...and almost cried. (And I always said I wouldn't be one of those moms who made a big deal about cutting their baby's hair)

3 comments:
love them!! i was looking at them in my office and everyone thinks ya'll are a super hot couple with a gorgeous child. i completely agree. he is sooo darling!!
ps- remember that one time you helped me cut max's hair?? you did a lovely job! i bet his haircut is fine, if not, it'll grow back in :)
Awesome pictures! great photo taking Brando. Cute family, Way cute Connor pics especially the last one. Love them all and want copies.
Post a Comment