Sunday, September 18, 2011

6 Weeks (almost)

Our little Peanut is almost 6 weeks old! I can't believe it! He's more alert, sleeps less, cries more, smiles more, and makes us love him more and more every day! I know we're biased, but this kid is seriously cute! Connor is an adorable little sleeper and he makes the most hilarious faces when he pushes out his chest and stretches. He is growing out of his Newborn size clothes and diapers, filling out the excess rolls of skin he was born with, and majorly chubbing out in the face. He's still an angel baby from about 4am to about 8pm. 8pm to 4am is witching hour...any suggestions for baby gas and fussiness? The poor kid just bubbles and kicks and squirms and cries if he's not laying on his tummy and letting him sleep on his tummy makes us nervous!

Well I don't know what else to say (what is there to say about a newborn besides going on and on about how cute they are, and who wants to hear that besides their parents?!) so here are some pictures:


Watching football with Dad

Adoring Dad



Showing his MUSCLES



2 comments:

Allen Family said...

I would suggest grip water. I think you can get it at wal-mart but I'm not sure. I have heard amazing things about this product. It's worth a shot. Good luck!

Da Mama said...

Awesome pics! I especially love the one on the support pillow. He looks like he is chillin.