Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Oh-Ten

Adam and I had a great Thanksgiving this year. We drove to Salt Lake and FLEW to San Diego. Boy O Boy was it great not to have to drive the whole way yet again. We spent the week with my family, immediate and extended. Although we missed Brandon, Melanie, Ty and Tyler, it was super great to spend time with Ryan, Rachel and Liam. We're lucky when we get to see them once a year, since they live in Alexandria, VA. We often feel sad that we miss out on so much of Liam's fun formative years, so Thanksgiving week was a really fun catch-up!

We did lots of eating, game playing, Rock Band playing, movie watching, and even went to sea World. We had a great time and can't wait for the next time we're all together!
Here's some pic-a-tures.


Everything Tanner did all week, Liam did. He just followed him around mimicking everything-it was adorable!







I spent all week trying to make him love me. This picture obviously doesn't show it, but by the end of the week he was just randomly saying my name in a sing-song voice "Tonna, Tonna, Tonna" and actually would come to me without being forced. AHH sweet victory.

2 comments:

brandiniboy said...

I was sad I missed Thanksgiving BEFORE I saw these pictures. Thanks a lot you big jerk.

Rachey said...

You got some really great pictures in there! I need to get copies of some.

P.S. Your post about Duke totally made me tear up! I hope you guys feel better soon.