Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
D&C 101: 16 Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God. (I think in place of "Zion" we could substitute our trial or question)

When we walked out of the church building, we walked right back into our Fall Wonderland. Orange, yellow, red, and green leaves. Grey skies sprinkling cold rain drops. Yes, Fall is in the air. We got home, walked in the door, and were immediately greeted by the sweet aroma of Chili in the crockpot and pumpkin cookies waiting for us on the counter. We brewed a batch of Stephen's Hot Cocoa (the BEST hot chocolate EVER), got into our jammies, and settled in for the afternoon.

What's left of the agenda you ask? Chili and cornbread for dinner, and snuggling up in blankets for a movie. You gotta love Sundays like this!

4 comments:
Sounds lovely! Yum, now all I want is pumpkin cookies!
Sounds like a lovely fall day. We've been potty training Liam, so our sunday went like this: "Liam, tell mommy and daddy if you have to pee pee"...2 minutes later..."Liam, tell mommy and daddy if you have to pee pee"...and the cycle repeats itself.
This post made me soo happy for next Sunday to come around. :)
That does sound like a perfect Sunday. I love Sundays! My last Sunday was something similar to that and I loved it! :)
Post a Comment