Wednesday, January 28, 2009
One Reason I Love Idaho
This may very well be one of the VERY few reasons I like Idaho, but I think it's a good one: people are nice! As Adam and I sat down to dinner this evening we heard this loud noise outside in the front, so Adam went to check it out. Our neighbor who we've never really met had borrowed a snow-blower from work since we've gotten like a foot of snow in the last couple days. Well he decided that since he had it for the night, he'd clear all the neighbor's driveways! Yeah you'd never get that in California (I mean besides the fact that we don't get snow in California). Awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's awesome. At our old place out here, a mystery neighbor always mowed our front lawn cuz we didn't have a lawn mower. Never found out who it was. Seriously though, we lived there 9 months and I didn't mow it once!
We had someone do the same thing a few weeks ago, people are great sometimes!
Thanks for the sweet comment. It has been forever since we have seen each other! It is so much harder to travel and see people with the kiddos. ANY time you are in Utah, let me know and we can catch up.
Post a Comment